Wednesday, May 10, 2006

DtD meets the (friend) family...

It's a DtD post...I guess my bday party was also a chance for our friends to meet and approve of DtD.

Jessica has given her nod to our boy, telling me that she really likes him and she thinks we have similar personalities...hmmmm...I guess we're both bitchy queens (he, I already knew that).

Then Awesome Ex-neighbor A. tells me that she really likes him too.

They like him...they really like him...today I feel like we got the prize in the cracker jack box.

In the meantime I had to tell DtD that we failed...again. What does he say? It's NOT failure, it's more opportunities for him to hone his masturbation technique.

He's a GOOD BOY!

3 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The known donor thing raises some interesting questions, doesn't it? Some of our friends know our donor, but not very well. Our parents met him at our wedding but didn't know that he was going to be our donor so they didn't pay much attention. But when she asked who our donor was and we told her, M's mom told us she didn't like him - gulp! She later said that she wasn't sure what her reaction was about and that we shouldn't pay any attention to it. But it made me hesitate, I have to admit.

 
At 5/13/2006 7:32 AM, Blogger Lo said...

I hear you.....a lot of people have said "oh what a good idea" when I mention Cousin PKD (a lot of my friends know him b/c he lived in the same city as I did for a some years). And I feel a little silly for being so glad that other people approve of my choice, but, well, I am glad.
So, good choice Sacha!

 
At 5/14/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger CD and SP said...

Thanks for your comment on our blog. I'm glad to read someone else going through this. I'll put a link to you, if you don't mind....

As for donors, anonymous frozen for us. It just seemed right to us. Expensive though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home