Monday, June 05, 2006

A Filing Party and a TTC Update

A quick TTC update.

We're on day thirteen. Yikes. I started spotting yesterday afternoon but it's been over 24 hours now and no more spotting. My chart looks good. I have a blood test scheduled for Tuesday morning but we've decided that if I'm still not spotting in the AM and my temp is up, we're going to pee on a stick.

A Filing Party

In the meantime we're entertaining ourselves by watching a DVD of a show called Gay Weddings made by Bravo. It's really fun to watch these couples go through the wedding stuff and think back to our TWO weddings (he he). I mean how many people get lucky enough to marry the same person twice without getting divorced inbetween?

I turned to M. at some point and told her we should have a recommitment ceremony so we could get married AGAIN. Why not do number three? She said, "uh, NOT". She's right that two really is enough.

But we do have a legal marriage that will be recognized by our state some day, maybe some day soon. So we've decided we're going to have a FILING PARTY in honor of the day we can finally file our certificate. I want catering and a really fun band to dance to. At this point M. rolled her eyes. She knows I dream big.

5 Comments:

At 6/05/2006 9:06 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

omg. day 13.

& you are testing on 6-6-06.

oooooooooooooh!

i love it!

 
At 6/05/2006 12:55 PM, Blogger jennybunny said...

Oh, you only had two? Wifey and I had THREE! Top that! :)

Good luck today!

 
At 6/05/2006 2:22 PM, Blogger Krista said...

I hope this is your day! Can't wait to hear if it is good news!

 
At 6/05/2006 9:21 PM, Blogger Lucy LuLu said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

 
At 6/06/2006 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanted to wish the two of you the best of luck! i hope number SIX is it for both of us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home