Tuesday, July 11, 2006

IUI: Code Green for Go!

I'm very posty today.

Well, we did our OPK for the day and...HOLY SHIT BATMAN...it's, ummm...positive. I called the fertility clinic and made an appointment for DtD and the wash. I made an appointment for me at Dr. G.'s office. I called into work and talked to the nurse who will be in charge tomorrow and she'll cover my patients for me. I called DtD and left him a message telling him that we're Code Green for Go. I just got off the phone with Dr. G. and she's written the order for the wash to be done. Everything is in place.

This is really happening.

I'm the ovulating machine lately. My cycles seem determined to stay short. We extend my luteal phase with progesterone and my body decides to start ovulating early. Hmmmmmm.

3 Comments:

At 7/12/2006 4:45 AM, Blogger Tamsin said...

Good for IUI timing though - not the weekend! How many IUIs do you plan to do?

 
At 7/12/2006 5:30 AM, Blogger Sacha said...

We're doing just one today. We already did a coverage IVI and if we've somehow missed the big O, we'll do another IVI tomorrow.

 
At 7/12/2006 6:06 PM, Blogger *G* said...

fingers crossed for you this month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home