Sunday, March 04, 2007

Forecast is showers...BABY showers!

Our shower is today. M. and I are feeling ever so slightly overwhelmed. There are 43 people coming and I SWEAR to everyone reading this that we only have five friends. Where did the other 38 come from?

Should be fun. We need the stuff, especially with M. being laid off. It's not like we were ever swimming in money but now we have to be extra careful.

I also just found out that my work peeps are going to do a shower on March 17th. I can't say how happy I am about this because I work with a great group and I miss them. I'm glad to have some time to hang out since I ended up leaving work abruptly.

I'll post pics. In the meantime, we're making lunch as just one way to say thank you to the hosts. If there is one thing I can do well, it's feed people.

2 Comments:

At 3/05/2007 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!! I hope it is wonderful for you! So excited that your LB is coming soon. :-)

 
At 3/06/2007 11:04 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

How was the shower???

Can't wait to see LB!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home