Saturday, March 17, 2007

Low Riding Little Boy

LB has dropped. My heartburn resolved about a week ago. When they did the ultrasound on Friday his head was pretty much sitting in my crotch. I can feel him pressing down on my cervix and my bowel. Our doc thinks we're not going to go over.

We'll see.

The worst part is when I get up in the middle of the night. If I have a full bladder (which is always because I have a bladder of steel) I can feel him pressing down on EVERYTHING and I can barely turn over or walk to get to the bathroom.

Maybe I should pull a stalker crazy astronaut stunt and wear a diaper to bed.

Time to go visit the bathroom AGAIN.

4 Comments:

At 3/17/2007 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG this is soooo exciting! I totally love the play by play!!

 
At 3/17/2007 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Getting close now, or what? I can't believe how quick your pregnancy seems to have gone - you were one of the first blogs I started reading when we started trying. Can't wait for your baby boy to arrive!

 
At 3/17/2007 4:17 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Oh, I remember that. Nice to get a break in the upper body but oh that bladder stuff was awful. I felt like I was peeing every minute. LOL. At least you're getting close! Can't wait to see your beautiful LB. :)

 
At 3/18/2007 12:11 PM, Blogger Tamsin said...

It is uncomfortable isn't it?! One of my friends described walking after the baby had dropped as feeling like a pestle and mortar :o)

Can't wait to see news of the birth of a boy as special as our son Toby (have been posting news on our blog/various boards today if you haven't already read about it).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home