Friday, March 09, 2007

36 Weeks + 1 Day

Time for a bit of a pregnancy update.

We've started down the path of the planned increased diagnostic testing due to my hypertension. Ultrasound yesterday, non-stress test today, another NST on Tuesday then ANOTHER on Friday. Really, when did we have time to work? Pregnancy is a full-time job.

LB is doing great. He's still head down. He's 6.2 pounds. He's officially been deemed a SMALL (but not too small) baby! No ten pounder here. His cord pressure is good. He passed his NSTs with flying colors. We've decided that he is just the most absolutely perfect baby! We love him.

He kicked like a crazy boy during the NST and I actually had a CONTRACTION! I didn't really feel it...maybe just a little belly tightening. I'm having about 2-3 braxton-hicks per day at this point.

Dr. G. told us that small babies tend to come before or on their due dates. We'll see.

Belly pic tonight. I'll post it over the weekend. M. is putting us on weekly belly shots until the birth. LB is in the least well documented.

Less than a week until we're officially to term.

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2007 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(De-lurking...)
It amazes me that you guys are already to term! I started the whole TTC journey last summer, and when I first stumbled across Rainbow Conceptions, you guys were in the midst of your TWW! I've enjoyed lurking throughout your pregnancy and hope your delivery is safe and happy and complication-free. Can't wait to see LB! :) kirsten

 

Post a Comment

<< Home