Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Public Property

I've discovered that Finn is public property. Everywhere we go people talk to us and want to touch him. It's very sweet that the world is geared to take care of our youngest, but sometimes I just want to scream HANDS OFF MY BABY!!!! I'm getting to the point where I prefer him to be hidden in the sling so people will back off.

You see, our little guy loves people. Get him in a crowd and he goes crazy looking at everyone. Then he crashes and we're bouncing on the ball with a screaming baby. Yay.

It's hard to say no to people. I want him to be around people. We already have a cat who runs and hides every time a stranger shows up...I want Finn to be socially adjusted. At the same time, we have to be careful about over stimulation, especially as he's starting to figure out there's something out there to be excited about.

Figuring things out is hard, but we're doing it. Slowly.

1 Comments:

At 6/08/2007 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, people just touch him??? If a stranger (besides a little kid) touched Edie I think I would go apeshit. I keep her in the sling a lot though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home