Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Size Matters

I can't believe how big Finn is getting. It feels like it snuck up on us...all of the sudden he's not a newborn any more. Here are some pics to compare...

We bought these overalls shortly after we brought the boy home. I was desperate for something besides a stretchy to put him in, and he swam in them. LOVE Gymboree...he can still wear them, but probably not much longer.



We've been taking pics with my stuffed panda to watch how much Finn is growing. Here he is at a couple weeks then a two months. Big boy!



4 Comments:

At 6/07/2007 6:48 AM, Blogger Pretzellu said...

I have been lurking on your site through your pregnancy and decided to comment on your pictures of baby with Panda. We did the same thing for my daughter who is almost 6 years old, with a giant frog I got at my shower. Her first year we took a picture every month, the next two years we took one every six months and now we only do it once a year and on special occaisions, like the first day of school.
I saw an image spread many years ago of someone doing this and their animal was in their graduation picture! I hope you keep it up and it becomes a tradition to carry forward.
Pretzel

 
At 6/07/2007 4:11 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

It's crazy how quickly they grow!

Gymboree rocks!

 
At 6/07/2007 6:14 PM, Blogger JS said...

I'm amazed at the difference in the overalls!! Wow!! He's really grown!

 
At 6/07/2007 7:56 PM, Blogger Targetgirl said...

so. freaking. cute.

Love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home