Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sleep My Little Baby

Finn's sleep got messed up when he was sick. He was nursing frequently overnight. Now that he's better, he's still nursing frequently overnight, because that boy does LOVE HIS BOOB. He's remembered that having the boob every couple hours really is nice. For him. Not mommy. Ugh.

This has been especially difficult because while Finn is better, and M. is better, I am not. Whatever I have is lingering in my chest and won't come out. The fact that I simply cannot get a long stretch of sleep is making it really hard to get well. I don't usually get sick like this and if I don't feel significantly better by Monday, time to visit Dr. G.

Finally tonight he did six hours at the beginning of the night. Yay. M. and I managed to catch five of those hours as actual sleep. Even more YAY!

3 Comments:

At 6/30/2007 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I added you to my blogroll. Could you take a look and see if my site is worthy to be on your roll? :-)

 
At 6/30/2007 3:04 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

I'd be glad to check out your blog but I need to know where it is :)!!!

 
At 6/30/2007 4:19 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

That sucks but hopefully his sleep gets back to normal and you feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home