Saturday, June 30, 2007

Why we love our boy, and why he scares us

We love our boy...because lately he wants to be stared to sleep. He just looks into our eyes until slumber creeps up on him. It's so sweet. It makes me feel very loved.

He scares us...because he stands up with his flat feet at three months and will take steps forward while we support him. It's really cute and really scarey. He's the amazing standing boy and I suspect he'll be walking sooner than later. But if Finn wants to prove me wrong on that one, 'tis fine with me. I want to keep my baby my baby as long as possible.

2 Comments:

At 7/02/2007 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son is 2 mo 1 wk and when he is supported he does the same. I have started joking that he will walk before he crawls. He has also master the baby scoot (that's what we call it.) I will put him on his play mat at one end come back about an hour later and he has scooted to the other end. One day I watched him, his head is up arms and legs a moving something fierce but his tummy still on the floor, he justs scoots along slowly but he gets there. It is so cute!!! Finn is adorable too.

 
At 7/02/2007 8:03 AM, Blogger Sacha said...

Holy shit, your baby will stay on a play mat for about an hour???? Finn lasts the longest if he's with us and that's maybe 20 minutes at the MOST.

Isn't the walking thing funny?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home