Thursday, July 26, 2007

I hate stuffed animals!!!

Finn has been here for almost four months and already I HATE stuffed animals. Yes, they'e cuddly and cute, but really...how many does one child need??? I assume it will only get worse and worse as he gets older and his grandparents continue to find adorable stuffed animals they just have to give him.

Anyway, I've found what will work for the stuffed animal dilema. It's called a Trio animal bag from Boon. It runs around $100 most places but Costco has it for $80. I love the orange. It will keep me sane.

I'm adding it to my list of things I need to buy once I start getting a paycheck again.

I am also guilty of the stuffed animal dilema. I found a stuffed Snowy (from Tintin) yesterday and I WILL buy that for Finn. I mean, it's Snowy (whoa whoa whoa)!

2 Comments:

At 7/27/2007 5:38 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

we hate them too. they are dust collextors. i never played with them as a kid either.

 
At 7/27/2007 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You MUST tell me where you found SNOWY! OMG I LOVE Tintin and Snowy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home