Monday, July 02, 2007

Three Months

We've made it a quarter way through our first year with Finn. Our LB is three months old.

I can't believe how fast it's all going. One more month and I'm back at work and our REAL life starts. It has been such a gift to be home with our little boy. While it's wrong that I can't stay longer, there are many women in the United States who have to go back just weeks, not months, after giving birth.

What did we do today? Well, Finn woke up and had his morning boob. M. and I sung "Happy Birthday" to him and he smiled and laughed. That was followed by his morning nap. We all napped together. We took me to the doctor to get some antibiotics, dropped off some paperwork, went to Trader Joe's then came home.

What has Finn done in his last month? Well, he's really woken up to the world. He looks at everything, and that means sometimes mommies pay with a fussy meltdown at night. He's discovered that he has a very yummy fist. He rolled over twice. He went back to sleeping in his co-sleeper.

He's just a happy precious, sweet little boy. We love him.

Panda pics on Flickr!

3 Comments:

At 7/03/2007 10:22 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Happy Quarter Birthday, Finn!! Yeah, I had to go back to work after just 7 weeks. I got called back early because they were slammed and freaking out. Ya know what the real kicker is? I work with my dad and brother and my brother's son is 8 days younger than mine. You'd think that FAMILY would allow me to have a decent mat leave.

 
At 7/03/2007 4:20 PM, Blogger ajs4ever said...

Aaaawww--- We love him too!! He is just a doll and I love seeing his pics!!

Amber

 
At 7/04/2007 3:38 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

What a big boy! Time flies!!! He is looking cuter and cuter over time!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home