Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cupcake Monster!

Our very first first birthday party has come and gone. M. and I are exhausted and our fantastic Mr. Finn is fast asleep.

It went really well. We had a house full of babies/toddlers and it was total and utter chaos. I put out the toy box and they went rampant. The food turned out well and the cupcakes were mmmmmmmmmmmmm good.

And we have a cupcake monster on our hands.

Finn had his second ever cupcake and now knows what they are, and demands them. I decided to have an after-party cupcake and a glass of milk when Mr. Bo Finner noticed what I was eating. Finn doesn't sign but he gets his point across, so quite a bit of yelling ensued. Needless to say, I shared my cupcake with the monster.

Oh, almost forgot. Finn took his first steps today. One, two, three very wobbly steps from the fridge to the stove. In pursuit of cupcakes.

That's my boy!

5 Comments:

At 4/06/2008 2:47 AM, Blogger andrĂ©e said...

first steps! way to go, babycakes!

 
At 4/06/2008 7:29 AM, Blogger jessie said...

YAY!!! I would take my first steps in pursuit of cupcakes too! Smart guy:)

 
At 4/06/2008 9:32 AM, Blogger Lil Jimmi said...

Yay first steps!

We have an ice cream monster.

 
At 4/07/2008 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Finn! Those first wobbly toddler steps are so adorable. Hugo took his first step about a week ago and I was so proud!

 
At 4/09/2008 1:05 PM, Blogger art-sweet said...

Hysterical! P'ito took his first steps on his birthday too.

And I made that mistake with a chocolate chip cookie. No more cookies can be eaten without sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home