Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bed Love

I am madly in love with our bed. It's the most comfortable fluffy slice of heaven. We gave up sleeping with a top sheet and use only a bottom sheet and a cotton duvet over our down comforter. I swear I have never been so comfortable or warm in my life. We used to have to have the top sheet as well as a blanket or two in the winter, but with this new set up, just the duvet is warm enough.

I just put on our new striped bottom sheet and our green duvet. What a handsome, well-dressed bed. If it didn't look so nice and if I didn't want M. to see it looking so pretty, I would crawl in right now.

Ahhhhh, bed.

1 Comments:

At 12/23/2005 2:42 AM, Blogger b. said...

Amen! We do the same thing & find that when we sleep in beds with a top sheet, we get all tangled up & papoosed. Not to mention that not having all those things to tuck in makes making the bed soooo much easier!

Early on in our relationship, Sarah & I would pull these "Marathon Bed-stays" where we'd hang out all day in bed, only leaving for the essentials. It felt wicked (because you're supposed to get up & make the bed in the morning) and cozy all at once. Doesn't happen so much any more now - life just seems to get in the way. But I still have fond memories of those early days ;)

ps. New blog (www.seekingthestork.blogspot.com) - now with more sperm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home