Wednesday, December 21, 2005

No Drilling in ANWR and Intelligent Design

I wish I could actually sleep. Sleep would be nice. On top of being sick, we're starting OPKs today. Which means I'm sick and can't drink anything and I have to try not to pee. Wah. I'm going to post this, respond to an e-mail then watch one of my fave movies: House of Flying Daggers. At least I can be lying on the couch and not moving.

Two very good things today.

A judge in Pennsylvania has given intelligent design the SMACK DOWN. If you want to believe in intelligent design as part of your religious structure, please feel free. But do NOT equate is with evolution in our public schools. The judge said that it was creationism in disguise and that to make intelligent design work the purveyors of the theory have to both LIE and try to bring the supernatural into the natural world of science.

And...

Drilling in ANWR has been blocked. And the charge to block it was led by Washington State senator Maria Cantwell. Ms. Cantwell, you ROCK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home