Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Back to the baby stuff

It was a brief respite.

We have a date with a lawyer. Friday is the day we will go discuss the contract. Yikes.

In the meantime, to reduce my anxiety I have decided we need to talk to our donor once a week. I was going to start my weekly phone calls after the New Year when he comes back from vaca, but ALAS, with going to Lawyer Lisa on Friday, I need to call him today so he can give us any feedback. He he.

In the meantime, I get to have coffee with an ex-coworker, one of my other favorite people in the entire world (do you get the feeling I have a lot of favorite people? I do.) Oh, and give blood. Because usually they disqualify me because my iron is too low. Not low enough to be anemic but low. I figured since I'm on honkin' prenatals it's a good time to do a good deed.

The end. Off to shower and give M. the computer back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home