Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Preapproved Lube

Our boy is back!

I went to the doc today for that last minute check-up and annual poke in the twat (M. is wondering why she ever let me lose on the internet as she reads this), er, pap smear.... What did I find out?

1. My cervix is not a Freak of Nature Cervix. Dr. G. said it's "a little anterior" but reachable (yes, I asked her).

2. My BP is lower than last year. Yahoo, thank YOU exercise and mostly vegetarian diet!
DtD has finally made his dr. appointment, a week from today. He and BF are going to lawyer on Friday to review the contract. We're going to try to sign it either this weekend or early next week.

Life is speeding up to a MILLION miles an hour again.

Next comes the fun stuff. We get to discuss the details of INSEMINATION #1. M. has declared that I must discuss the following with DtD:
  • Do you need lube? If so, it must be PREAPPROVED lube
  • Your BF cannot blow you.
M. has suggested a more polite way to breach item #2. is to tell DtD that saliva kills sperm and has declared that I should never use the term "blow" in his presence. Because he's a good boy. So good I actually feel bad using profanity around him. And I'm a bad, bad girl.

5 Comments:

At 1/03/2006 9:48 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

woo hoo! the ball is rolling.
Your post cracked me up!
What is the count down to insem?

 
At 1/04/2006 8:46 AM, Blogger b. said...

Yeah, I guess it can be hard to negotiate some rather delicate topics. And so much to think of - I never thought about the potential of sperm-death via blow-job! Good to know!

 
At 1/04/2006 9:31 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Is the word blow forbidden forever? For instance, can you ask him to blow his nose? Or blow a horn? Can you ask him if he's blowing you off? Of course, Dtd's BF can suck his balls so long as his saliva stays far, far away from the tip. And you know, if Kristin were reading this she would wonder why I have any blog friends AT ALL. I have had to really tone down my blog since she's been reading it. For some reason she seems to think that my letting the world know when we have sex is taking things too far (2 nights ago, FYI. Doing pretty good for having a fairly-new baby)

 
At 1/04/2006 8:23 PM, Blogger starevelina said...

You're hilarious! Good luck thinking up what I'm sure will be an (almost) perfectly euphemistic conversation.

 
At 1/05/2006 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there some reason his boy can't blow him then finish him with his hand? I seriously doubt this would kill the sperm, lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home