Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Queer Babies

It's kind of fun making queer babies. And this one is going to be 100% homo stamped and approved.

M.'s boss is all excited about queer babies. We'll be queer baby #2 in her office.

At my work I've told my friends in my old unit about Project Baby, including Gay Male Nurse Bob (the same one who helped me cath an uncircumcised penis). He's been really excited, even helped with the DtD doctor search. Although M. has declared Gay Male Nurse Bob should never be allowed to procreate, I've suggested him as Plan B.

Queer baby making is a community experience.



DtD is at the doc as I type. I've been sending him nice, strong CALL US messages all morning. He's supposed to tell us how long it will take for the tests to come back. That's our only possible delay at this time. I'm having faith that things will happen on time.

I was thinking that after today we should be able to have a few days without talking to each other on the phone but with the contract still floating out there, at least one more phone call. Then the "It's a go" phone call. I guess we get to talk to our boy every day this week.

In the meantime I'm listening to Weezer (mmmm, old skool Weezer) and waiting for Lawyer Lisa to call back.

Peace to all.

2 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't DtD know how psycho TTC queer women get?!? We just got our donor's results back yesterday - btw it only took like a day or two. We'll have to compare stats - "my boy has more sperm than your boy!" hahaha

 
At 1/10/2006 12:11 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

Sounds like your donor is a-okay. Congrats. Looks like DtD didn't get my strong 'Call Me' vibe. Prob 'cause poor boy is tired from working all night. My plan is to call him around 1800 so he can get some sleep and then we can chat before the 'hood community council board shows up at our house for a meeting.

And yes, TTC queer women are truly psycho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home