Saturday, February 11, 2006

We're baaaack...

The blog was out of service yesterday. We're sorry, dear readers, but we're glad to be back today.

Round two of insems has gone well. We did another stop and drop. Seems that The Couch Lady continues to hold more allure then our abode. Once again, we're lucky we live 10-15 minutes away from each other. Then DtD and BF came over for dinner and board games. I made good soup. M. made the most amazing apple galette. I always feel more sane about Project Baby when we all reconnect on a friend level and I remember I like DtD as well as his sperm. It was really fun.

EXCEPT... for DtD holding two of our cats and exclaiming, "This is what you would look like with twins." I informed him that we are NOT having twins. M. informed me that I don't have too much control over that. I'm convinced she's wrong.

One more insem today. At least it will be tonight so I don't have to spend half the day smelling like sperm. I've decided that it's not so bad fresh but a few hours later when it wafts up from your crotch....eh...not so great.

Enjoy your days out there. It's sunny in Seattle and 37 degrees. What does this mean? SHORTS WEATHER!!!

5 Comments:

At 2/11/2006 12:18 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

I missed you yesterday!!!

I liken the sperm leakage to a yeast infection suppository which is nasty and dribbles out all day. Sorry you have to smell it. I hope this is the last time!

We found another PKD possiblity.

 
At 2/13/2006 7:00 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Ok, you two are totally squicking me out here. You're supposed to be saying things like "I feel fresh as a daisy all the time" and "really, it's just like a vaginal conditioner, it's so much shinier and manageable after an insemination".

You guys are totally useless in helping me get over the ickiness factor...

 
At 2/13/2006 9:50 AM, Blogger M. said...

YOU GUYS? I didn't write the gross our post! That was ALL Sacha. LOL

 
At 2/13/2006 11:23 AM, Blogger Sacha said...

Yes, it's all me.

I'll be glad to use "fresh as a daisy" from now on as long as it's translated to "nasty crotch whiff". He he.

 
At 2/13/2006 10:47 PM, Blogger Trista said...

sorry, M. I didn't mean to catch you in my ire. When I said "you guys" I totally meant Sacha and Charlotte. I know you would NEVER do something like that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home