Monday, March 06, 2006

Best. Donor. Ever.

Well, he's not perfect, but we're feeling the love today.

I called him early to catch him before work and tell him that I have not ovulated and we're going to inseminate again tonight. DAY FOUR. His response? Did he whine that this is our first time inseminating for more than three days? Did he balk at yet another night of enforced masturbation? Nope. He said, and I quote: "Oh, I thought we were doing five days."

I almost lept through the phone and hugged him. Today he is best. donor. ever. I think he's convinced our lack of pregnancy might be a volume issue. :)

In honor of best. donor. ever., I didn't tell him that his semen gave me really bad cramps last night. I was going to ask him exactly what the hell he did to it, but M. says there's no way I'm going to ask him THAT. Hmmmmm and grumph.

3 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 3:04 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

5 days?!! woo hoo! That is some donor you've got, gal!

& cramping could be a pre-ovulation thing.

That or all that zinc DTD has been injesting. heee hee

 
At 3/06/2006 3:13 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

Let's just say that if it had gone one much longer I may have gone to the emergency department. It was that bad. Even an orgasm didn't help it.

Oh well. We're on again tonight.

 
At 3/06/2006 6:35 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

there is nothing like a fabulous donor to brighten you day ;)

maybe you are cramping because you are going to release a very big and important egg this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home