Tuesday, March 07, 2006

TWW #3

The egg has launched. DtD is off the hook for night number five.

We're both feeling pretty good right now. This isn't brand new territory any more. I think we'll go ahead and do a HPT on day ten just because it will reduce anxiety. I also know that I'm going to be a mess by the end of it no matter what we do, then we'll pick everything up again and head into cycle number four.

In the meantime, I'm thinking happy implantation thoughts. I've upped my B6. I'm eating pineapple. I'm welcoming little Monty in all the ways I know how. This is a nice place. Stay a while, take up residence. I promise, we're nice people. Flawed, perhaps deeply flawed, but nice.

Peace.

11 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!

Hopefully this will be your LAST 2ww! Spike in temps looks beautiful!

 
At 3/07/2006 11:10 AM, Blogger charlotte said...

SOunds like you are coming from a good place. I will do an implantation dance for you later.

 
At 3/07/2006 12:10 PM, Blogger Trista said...

You know, little monte, I think I should point out that your mommies are great. Really, really great. And at least one of them makes amazing brownies. And they're both very, very funny. So don't listen to the whole "deeply flawed" thing. They're just teasing you. They're perfect. Absolutely perfect.

 
At 3/07/2006 1:38 PM, Blogger b. said...

Fingers crossed that Monty decides to hang around...

 
At 3/07/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

ah, you must have heard I'm making challah today and are angling for a loaf. :)

Thx for the nice words.

 
At 3/07/2006 2:23 PM, Blogger jennifer said...

good luck

 
At 3/07/2006 6:53 PM, Blogger Lo said...

You make challah too? [I was about to add, but why on a Tuesday, but then remembered that challah also tastes really good in addition to its ritual purposes. But, you know, sometimes all of our tribalism peeks through.]
Monty, come on now. You want this.

 
At 3/07/2006 6:57 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

I made challah (whole wheat with honey), cookies (whole wheat oatmeal with chocolate and peanutbutter chips), black beans (mmmmm) and am now working on baked acorn squash and an onion gratin for dinner.

And I did three loads of laundry.

Whew.

Busy girl today.

 
At 3/07/2006 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's go Monte! My money's riding on you, little one...

 
At 3/08/2006 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Implant little Monty, implant!

All that cooking sounds pretty good too ;o)

 
At 3/08/2006 8:59 AM, Blogger Sarah and BB said...

Sending you lots of sticky thoughts and baby dust!!

Good Luck with the 2WW!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home