Sunday, August 13, 2006

Maternity Clothing Cool

I went ahead and ordered some maternity clothes. Not because I'm super eager to fit into them. Not really. Mainly because I needed to convince myself that I'm not going end up a really unattractive pregnant woman.

After all, I'm not all cute with a bump and probably never will be.

Cathy sent me some super-cute clothes (thank you Cathy!!!) which helped boost my confidence. Then I bought some plain t-shirts and jeans from JC Penney. Not too bad. I look more baggy punk ass kid than pregnant at the moment.

I was really excited about the shirts because it probably won't be long before I have a problem with clothes for work. My plan is to wear t-shirts with scrub bottoms. I think I've found big girl maternity scrub bottoms at Sassy Scrubs. The Penney's t-shirts should work.

Yahoo!

I love it when I figure things out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home