Saturday, August 12, 2006

No More Dr. G.

Seems blogger has decided to cooperate again, so we're BACK! Whew!

Well, we had our intake appointment with Dr. G. She was as awesome as ever but we're not going to use her as our practitioner. She can only deliver at Sw*dish main, the biggest baby factory in the area. It was the deal killer. But we'll bring the baby back to her for care. Overall, it was a good appointment.

Now we have a consultation appointment with Sally Midwife, recommended to me by a friend who LOVES her. She's delivered nurse babies. There's something in me that wants people who have worked with nurses. We can be a demanding bunch and if that's on the table in the beginning, the entire relationship can be much smoother.

In the meatime, still preggers. No significant nausea but I'm so tired I can barely function. And lots of lovely gas. My bp at the doc was 110/60. Good lord, I'm NEVER that low. The MA looked at me a little weird when I started to argue with her about the pressure and said...

"Uh, that's a GOOD pressure."

Kind of like when I went to argue with my professor about an A I'd gotten on a paper, because I DON'T get A's. He looked at me and said "take the A".

The trials and tribulations of the perpetually inadequate.

Well, I've spent most of the morning lying on the couch, took two naps yesterday AND slept nine hours. Still exhausted. Time to go try to be productive.

1 Comments:

At 8/14/2006 5:09 AM, Blogger Tamsin said...

Ah yes, the gas. Don't remember anyone telling me about that one in advance, but it is NOT GOOD! At least, not in public ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home