Thursday, September 07, 2006

Exhaustion - Warning, whining ahead

I'm just finishing my second shift in a row. I swear I had a million brilliant things to blog about but they have all slipped away. My body aches..I mean ACHES. And my patients really haven't been that heavy (weight-wise) which is why I haven't refused to turn and move people. Considering that my right shoulder feels like it may have been dislocated, I may have to rethink my plan and decide that I'm not moving ANYONE anymore.

Being preggo and nursing (as in RN) SUCKS.

The wonderful thing about nursing (note the sarcasm) is that your day can blow up on you at any moment. Mine was doing fine until an hour before end of shift. BLAMMO. It blew up. The only consolation is that if I'd had an entire day that bad I would have seriously put a gun to my head.

So yes, this post is whiny, useless, not of interest, which is how I'm feeling right now.

What's the solution? Tylenol. Rest. Five days off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home