Saturday, December 02, 2006

Belly Shot 22w0d


For some reason I think there will be this moment where I just get HUGE. I think I'll wake up one morning and be a GIGANTIC PREGGO. Although The Unnamed One is ahead in his growth, mama just doesn't seem to be ballooning out. Anyhoo, here's the 22 week belly shot. I think I'm actually starting to get bigger but it's still slow.

If you can't tell, I'm saying "Yo, baby" while I'm pointing.

And for prosperity, here's a shot of my poor little feet, way down there. Just remember that I haven't been able to look down and see my feet since about fourth grade thanks to The Girls (boobs) so it took quite a bit of bending to get this shot.

11 Comments:

At 12/02/2006 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so good! I think you have popped. I didn't think that I was showing very much until I was looking through some pictures and I was all "holy crap, I am huge". But anyways... Just wanted to say you look great :)

 
At 12/02/2006 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have definitely popped! And I agree, you look fabulous!!

 
At 12/02/2006 5:52 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

You look great! Can definitely see the baby belly. :)

 
At 12/02/2006 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see a big difference from September to now. You're looking great! (not that you weren't in sept... that's not what I mean obviously!)

 
At 12/03/2006 4:44 AM, Blogger Jude said...

You look great, and that is definitely baby in there. Also, I /love/ the feet shot, it is awesome.

You look great!

 
At 12/03/2006 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look amazing!!

 
At 12/03/2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Mermaidgrrrl said...

Please god let me look this pregnant in four weeks time :-) I'm so jealous!

 
At 12/03/2006 8:09 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

I can't believe you are 22 weeks! YOu look totally pregnant to me. Yay!! Adorable.

 
At 12/04/2006 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! Now is when you'll really start noticing you grow a little more every week... Congratulations on 22 weeks! You're on the downhill side now!

 
At 12/04/2006 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay that was me up above....lol I'm an idiot and typed the word verification where my name goes. I'm sorry *DOH*

 
At 12/07/2006 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look amazing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home