Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Belly Shot 26 Weeks!


This is a pic from our trip to the mountains. We happened to hit 26 weeks while we were there so M. made me go out in the cold..because it was so pretty...and do a belly shot. My hair is still wet from the shower...a nice treat after our electricity went off two hours after arriving and didn't come back on for over 24 hours!

I really don't feel as big as I look here.

Thursday we are officially in the third tri. Holy shit, batman! We are still in shock that we actually managed to get ourselves pregnant and he's going to be here very, very soon.

6 Comments:

At 1/03/2007 10:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for indulging me. ;o) You look great, Sacha! Looks like your boy is growing magnificently. 3rd tri already? That's so awesome! To me it seems like it's gone by quickly. Does it feel that way to you, or does it seem like it's gone by slowly?

 
At 1/03/2007 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look fantastic! Happy almost third trimester

 
At 1/03/2007 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu look great! Effing awesome. I can't wait for you to meet him.

 
At 1/03/2007 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great belly shot! Love the background--gorgeous!

I still don't feel big. I think it's weird because I thought I'd feel big and heavy by this point. It's cool to see pictures to really see how big you are, eh?

Time flies! The 3rd trimester coming up already? Wow! Congratulations!!!

 
At 1/04/2007 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sacha you look great with a bump! Wow, what a journey. Keep the pics coming!

 
At 1/05/2007 9:44 AM, Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

I love the belly shot and seeing the progression. I just hit week 29 a few days ago. Here's a shot of my baby belly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home