Friday, December 15, 2006

More Kicks

I was lying in bed last night when the little boy started kicking away. I put my hand on my tummy and felt a good kick, so I called M. in since she's been dying to feel him. He proceeded to do several kicks and turns, making me totally crack up.

Exactly WHAT is he doing in there?

This of course kept M. from feeling him because my tummy was shaking from laughter. Then The Unnamed One decided to stop giving us a show and settled down to sleep.

Everyone says how fabu it is to feel the baby move inside you. For me I just feel like there are all these strange gut rumbles and bumps going on. It's cool but still so different. I absolutely LOVE feeling him kick from the outside. I love that M. gets to share the experience and that he gets to connect with the outside. It's just about my favorite thing EVER.

I think it connects to all my Pregnant Fat Girl issues. It's so exciting to feel him from the outside because I have always worried with all my abdominal fat that I wouldn't. But I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home