Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Good Stuff

There's been so much crap lately, it's time to talk about some of the good stuff.
  1. M. Can't get better than that. Could I ask for a better person to share my life with? I don't think so. How in the hell did I stumble across this?
  2. DtD. He's just a really good guy. He gave us a very nice Christmas present and a note that said "thanks for being there". Silly boy. He owes us nothing...no gift, no nice note. He helped us get our little boy, the one kicking me in the stomach at the moment. If anything, we owe him a lifetime of cat sitting.
  3. Having good coworkers. They put up with me crying in the breakroom. They put up with those days when I can barely handle moving.
  4. Pets. Talk about unconditional love. That's exactly what you get from your pets. Everytime I walk in the house and the girls swarm around my feet, they make me happy.
  5. Best friends. Our best friend has been in our lives for a long, long time. She's been in M.'s life since she was about five. She's there for us.
  6. Good family. Family is tough and complicated, but they love you. It's good to be loved.
All of this makes nasty medwives and stupid doctors seem not so bad.

2 Comments:

At 12/25/2006 1:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's awesome. Happy Holidays.

 
At 12/27/2006 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love, friends, family, that's what it's really all about right?!?
I love the entry!
Have a wonderful holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home