Friday, December 29, 2006

What's Bowel without Bladder?

I've been chugging the H2O all day long, which has brought forth another new experience. Seems the little boy likes to take a quick turn in my belly and whammo! Sacha all of the sudden has to pee.

He's definately getting bigger.

The mall went a little like this...
  1. Arrive at Nordstrom ... head immediately for the bathroom ... pee.
  2. Check out the sale racks at Gymboree ... find a million cute clothes all on sale (have you seen their sales racks? It's like thrift store shopping) ... OH MY GOD I have to PEE ... the urge passes ... confuse the poor salesgirl about the concept of the two moms ... leave.
  3. Stop at the Apple Store to pick up a new keyboard ... be mocked by snotty sales person because we want a wired keyboard (we have a desktop that never moves, shithead) ... OH MY GOD I have to PEE ... luckily the urge passes again.
  4. Go to The Childrens Place. Luckily, did not feel like I have to pee. Find nothing we needed.
  5. Go to Gap Kids. Wonder why anyone would pay $29.00 for tiny pants. Bitch about their crap ass sale prices. Still don't have to pee.
  6. Back to Nordstom ... OH MY GOD I have to PEE ... I barely manage to waddle to the bathroom again.
  7. Go home.
At least I know I'm not in any danger of a bladder infection.

3 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well can I just tell you I totally relate. This past weekend we spend our time at the mall as well and for every store we went into or anything we did I had to pee. I felt almost like a dog marking my territory. And if it wasn't stop and pee it was I am hungry I need a snack. My partner says it is quite interesting taking me places anymore. I use to be marathoner not anymore boy. While she shopped I would take up on a bench and just watch people go by. It is interesting to say the least. We are in the final stretch here so hang in there. We will get there soon enough. How are you enjoying the back pains and lack of positions for a comfortable sleep? Neat huh? I am so thankful to be pregnant but OMG am I warn out. I miss all the things I did before that were easy. Like oh I don't know playing on the floor with my dogs and then just popping up off the floor now it is an ordeal getting off the floor.

 
At 1/02/2007 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you made it through FOUR whole stores without actually peeing?? Your bladder has excellent taste in restrooms, too, Nordie's is always the cleanest =)

Gymboree is Mommy crack. Be grateful you're having a boy, because baby girl clothes will have you eyeing the college fund thinking, "well, she's my kid after all...she'll get a scholarship, right??" Can I keep my eyes peeled (ick!) for any cute boy stuff for you? As in, you wouldn't be offended if I got my baby boy fix and sent you the spoils??

 
At 1/02/2007 5:10 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

I actually have an amazing bladder. I never peed that often prior to getting pregnant, which is why I'm a little in shock over what really is frequent for me.

You may always keep eyes peeled for cute boy clothes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home