Monday, March 05, 2007

How Did We Ever Manage to Work?

I swear I don't know how we worked. Every since M. was laid off we've been non-stop busy. We don't even have time to work on the financial things we need to get done because we're so busy getting ready for LB. Today we wrote thank you notes all morning then met with our doula. Now we're going for a short walk then the boy (DtD) is coming over and we're going to dinner.

I wanted to take a nap this afternoon. Ha ha double HA!

M. and I are starting to work on telling LB that it's okay for him to come out. We love him, he has a nice family and we're excited to meet him. He has a nice, very blue, room. He's planned for and very wanted. And we're going to be the best mommies we can and love him every single moment.

So it's okay to leave my (increasingly) snug and warm uterus. It's different out here but not too scary.

2 Comments:

At 3/06/2007 7:01 AM, Blogger Becca said...

I've been following your blog time to time. I just wanted to wish you luck in this final leg of the pregnancy.

I promise the anticipation of wanting your baby and wondering /worring aboutlabour is worse than labour itself.

Take whatever time you can to rest and visit with friends, you think its busy now ... wait till LB comes :)

 
At 3/06/2007 7:24 AM, Blogger Sacha said...

Thank you Becca! I have my moments when I'm like OH MY GOD, LABOR, but the funny thing is I'm mostly going OH MY GOD, PARENTING!!!! I'm taking all the wonderful words of encouragement into labor with me...they're like a gift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home