Saturday, July 28, 2007

One year ago today...

Family, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

...we found out we were pregnant. And look, now we have a boy.

I knew the moment we saw Dr. G. on the caller ID that she was calling with good news. She usually called in the afternoon and this time she was calling in the morning. I remember saying "oh my god!" over and over and just bawling. TTC was over.

We didn't keep the news from anyone. I was tired of being isolated during TTC and just didn't want to keep stuff from people any longer.

Now I long for just one day to lay in bed and do nothing, like we used to. But it's okay the way things are. After all, we have a boy.

6 Comments:

At 7/29/2007 12:34 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

love the family shot!

i was going back and reading my july blog entries. so hard to remember just being pregnant and looking forward to having a boy or a girl. interesting to read back and see everything we went through. even the ttc was sooo worth it. :)

 
At 7/29/2007 6:40 PM, Blogger ajs4ever said...

Too cute!
I know I need to enjoy the babyless life I have right now, but it gets hard becaues I focus on TTCing so much=)
I guess all the naps and coming and going will become a distant memory once we get our little baby bug:) BUT right now, I just want out little on in our arms!!!

 
At 7/30/2007 9:04 AM, Blogger K.L.B. said...

Congrats on an eventful year! This photo is adorable.
kristy (from RC)

 
At 7/30/2007 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how insanely cute is he!? Congrats on your 1yr TTC-being-over anniversary. :)

 
At 7/30/2007 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The three of you are adorable!

 
At 7/30/2007 5:09 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

That is the cutest picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home