Saturday, August 04, 2007

Premonitions

When I was pregnant I had acupuncture weekly to keep me going.

One time I was lying on the table during a treatment and suddenly I had a vision. It was a newspaper headline declaring someone was dead. The first name of one of our charge nurses at work who has a nasty form of breast cancer. The last name was the last name of a close friend of ours. I remember startling awake and as soon as I got out of my treatment I called work to find out if there was bad news regarding the charge nurse. I knew my friend was okay but thought it was something concerning his future.

I think the charge nurse at work is going to die. Her cancer is spreading and spreading, and it just doesn't look good.

And my friend's dad died last night.

Sucks.

2 Comments:

At 8/05/2007 1:49 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Wow! Sorry to hear that. Do you often have premonitions?

 
At 8/05/2007 6:17 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

I've never had something like that happen before or since. It was so strange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home