Saturday, August 04, 2007

Scooter

Seems Finn has been working on scooting and rolling. This explains why we've had crabby, wakes a lot boy the last couple days.

He woke me up yesterday morning at 5:30 am to PLAY then proceeded to spend most of his day scooting his cute little butt around his room. He's pretty much leaping out of the bouncey seat now - there's no way I can turn my back on him. Then this morning he ROLLED from BACK to TUMMY.

Funny boy.

M. got me a tripod for my b'day years and years ago. It comes in very handy when you have a baby. I set it up and left the room so I could capture Sir Scoots A Lot.

Oh, seems yelling has come with the scooting and rolling. Lots and lots of yelling.

Check it...

5 Comments:

At 8/04/2007 9:06 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

he's so cute. the yelling is fun. riley enjoyed watching that video. :) she doesn't scoot like that--mostly turns herself around and rolls. i'm glad she doesn't tend to go too far though. :P

congrats to finn on doing his back to tummy roll! what a big boy!!!

 
At 8/04/2007 12:35 PM, Blogger Angele said...

He is SOO CUTE!!! Really keeping up with Riley in development. I just said to Stace that we need to get our arses out to Seattle and come visit sooner then later.

 
At 8/04/2007 12:51 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

A visit would be awesome!

 
At 8/05/2007 6:16 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

That's so adorable!

 
At 8/06/2007 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. He is so adorable.
I just got all super proud and happy this morning when Jesse flipped over from his tummy to his back. It didn't scare him either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home