Monday, March 10, 2008

Text Messaging and Potty Training

M. and I have decided to embark on potty training. M. read a book called Diaper Free Before Three which advocates against child-led potty training and suggests starting before one. Sounds good so we got a potty and we've started putting Finn on it every morning. The family that potties together stays together!

This morning I had Finn's dipe off when I heard what we have termed "The pony leaving the stable" aka that little pre-poop whine. So I plopped him on his potty, he sat there and proceeded to POOP and PEE! Our big boy!

I had to text message M. our success because she's working. I jumped online and typed in "Pee AND poop on the potty the AM." then sent it. I then stared at the final text message when I noticed one small discrepancy...

I put in the WRONG PHONE NUMBER!!

Some stranger now knows that our child both PEED and POOPED this morning. Maybe I should start some sort of broadcast text message system for all Finn's accomplishments. Imagine the fun and all the different bodily functions I could tell strangers about.

4 Comments:

At 3/10/2008 11:28 AM, Blogger Lil Jimmi said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
I'm sorry...that was really funny :-)

 
At 3/10/2008 1:04 PM, Blogger ohchicken said...

giggling at the work.
congrats to finn!

 
At 3/10/2008 4:14 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Haha. That's too funny.

 
At 3/11/2008 1:10 AM, Blogger louise said...

heheh!.. love it....

lets hope it didn't go to your boss or someone ;0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home