Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thank you!

I big 'thank you' to all the well wishes posted and any thoughts that have been sent our way. I'm awed at the wonderful support M. and I have been given by our internet community. I'm so excited to see so many people supporting our decision to use a known donor (no matter how crazy it may turn out) and also to see so many people going down the same path. Amazing. My little Blasty will be loved by all, no matter when he shows up.

I just got up from a nice nap and am grasping to find my usual sarcastic, bitchy self! I'm sure she'll be back momentarily. In the meantime, enjoy the cheese.

7 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 4:09 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

cheese it up!
There is nothing like optimism to make cycles flow (NO pun intended.)
I am so pulling for you guys.

 
At 1/19/2006 4:49 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Good luck! Good Luck! Good luck!
and get used to the cheese...It is a common thing throughout a pregnancy!

 
At 1/19/2006 6:10 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/19/2006 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so excited that the trying has begun. My fingers are crossed for you.

 
At 1/19/2006 11:14 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

Just wondering how you decided (or if you did) how DtD'd family will be involved in child's life.

 
At 1/20/2006 3:34 AM, Blogger b. said...

MMMmmm...cheese... :)
Of COURSE we're excited for you guys. This is a HUGE event. Not to mention you're both role models of sorts to those of us hoping to persue the same means to a baby. So there's some cheese for YOU.

 
At 1/20/2006 3:54 AM, Blogger Lo said...

Hey....congrats on the potential of Blasty.
I am a new reader to your Blog who is in a much earlier stage of the process/journey. We're preparing for a conversation with a known donor (who has already said a preliminary"sure!"). Any advice for structuring such a conversation would be.....well, awesome.
Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home