Tuesday, January 17, 2006

...and still waiting...

Plan B was to have DtD come over this morning, I'd make waffles, we'd have a nice brekkie, then WHAMO.

NOT!!!

His tests are back and the doc's office told him that they can't give him his results over the phone but "he doesn't have anything to worry about." Okay, I figured that was enough to get started. In steps Mr. Worst Case Scenario. He wants to wait until he has the tests in hand (noon today.) We end up spending 2.5 hours eating waffles and talking about mostly nothing and some important stuff. Points of interest:
  • He doesn't think he's going to tell his family. He said he brought up "alternative families" with his mother using a Will and Grace episode as an example. One thing I love about DtD is how when he talks about the future and we're always there. We're not just making a baby, we're making an alternative family. I would love to write a book about this experience when we're done.
  • Our Zoe kitty, who is infamous for being skittish and shy around strangers, came out and softed DtD on the legs. This is another good sign because Zoe doesn't come out of hiding for just anyone.
I have massively stretchy egg white, my sex drive is UP (sky high, baby), the fertility monitor is saying PEAK, the OPK is positive. We need to do this NOW.

Plan C is in the works. DtD is going to get the test results, go home, call us, masturbate, we'll be outside in the car, drive home and stick it in.

1 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 12:52 PM, Blogger b. said...

Geesh! For what it's worth, I think you SHOULD write a book about it when it's over & done with. Lord knows I have searched high & low for a good lesbian baby-making narrative. I know I'd read it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home