Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wait, it's just gas

I'm sure this is a universal experience. You inseminate and all of the sudden all those every day little pains and bumps seem significant. Yesterday afternoon I was sitting on the couch and all of the sudden I feel these mild cramps. I call M. to confirm exactly what are the early signs of pregnancy.

Long and short, we had pizza the night before and we rarely eat that much cheese and white bread in one sitting.

Alas, gas.

The second insem went without a hitch. DtD called us and we headed his way. There was an exchange of fresh from the oven muffins for fresh from the penis sperm. Both were nice and warm. M. couldn't stick around for the entire event this time since she had to work. I had my orgasm then snuggled under my down blanket for a nice mid-morning nap. Mmmmmmm.

How do I feel right now? About the same as two days ago. I can't shake the feeling that this just didn't work, but I'm trying to stay positive. It's okay if didn't work. In the meantime, DtD has declared that I'm going to be a totally laid back chilled pregnant girl. I told him to keep that in mind when I call him crying.

Peace to all. The adventure continues.

1 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 4:07 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

you will SO be a chill preggo!
glad round 2 went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home