Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sperm Free No More

The results came back. DtD is clean.

We wasted NO time. DtD went home and called us. By the time we reached his house (five minutes to get dressed, ten to drive) he was done. We exchanged in the driveway and I tucked our little nearbabies in my armpit as we drove home. It is a beautiful day here in Seattle. We've had 38 straight days of rain and today it's clear and warm and sunny. The perfect day to make a baby.

Until this moment in our lives both M. and I have been void of sperm. No more. I have officially been inseminated. And the sperm was no where near as yucky as has been purported. It actually smelled a bit of yeast and was the consistency of eggwhite. I've smelled so much worse. There was exactly 2 cc of semen. We think our boy did well.

It was weird. I swear I could feel the sperm when they went in, could feel my body reacting in some way. And although I've been turned on all day, I started to get extremely hot and bothered. M. was playing with the speeds on the vibrator and I'm lying next to her moaning. I got my orgasm (part of the whole insemination agreement is that Sacha gets an orgasm) and it was good. Uh, VERY good. Then it was roll, roll, roll and we're done.

Just a little anticlimatic.

We called our boy and told him the deed has been done. He's going to call us later today because for some reason we can't go for a few hours without talking to each other. Tee hee.

One more insemination tomorrow then the two week wait.

Peace and love. Thanks to everyone for all their support.

13 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 3:21 PM, Blogger Trista said...

YAY!!!

 
At 1/17/2006 3:43 PM, Blogger Eryn said...

so glad it worked out!!!

 
At 1/17/2006 4:01 PM, Blogger Sophia said...

babydust! babydust! woo hoo we migh have hids about a week apart in age

 
At 1/17/2006 4:01 PM, Blogger Sophia said...

Kids even

*spanks self*

bad typist!

 
At 1/17/2006 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So exciting! I'll be sending positive energy and good thoughts your way!!

 
At 1/17/2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ooohhhh, very exciting!!!! your virgin 2WW! sounds like the timing was great.

 
At 1/17/2006 7:52 PM, Blogger Elowyn said...

Woot! Wishing you both beginners' luck! :D Hope we're both preggers this month!

 
At 1/17/2006 9:12 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/18/2006 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel. That is excellent news. Although I can't say I felt anything moving around. But we will both be doing the 2ww thing together I guess. Best of luck! I hope we can both report good news in a couple of weeks.

 
At 1/18/2006 7:01 AM, Blogger b. said...

Hooray hoorah hooray!!! Fingers (etc.) crossed for both of you!

 
At 1/18/2006 8:31 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Hooray and good luck!

 
At 1/18/2006 9:44 AM, Blogger Sarah and BB said...

Wow!! Good Luck!! We're crossing our fingers for you both!!

 
At 1/18/2006 9:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

found you thropugh fertility friends, I think. Anyway, Yay! and good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home