Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ni**les...the Great Equalizer

M. and I hung with a whole posse of gay boys this Pride. This meant we got our fill of p*nis talk. I love those boys, but REALLY. One little gem we got from the boys...ni**les are the great equalizer. Girls have them. Boys have them. Lesbians have them. Gay boys have them too. Everyone has ni**les. If given the chance ni**les might be able to bring about world peace.

I am lucky, in the sarcastic sense, to possess a pair of the world's least sensitive ni**les. My b*obs never ache, my ni**les never hurt, they just kind of exist in the world. Which is why M. and I decided the one symptom that would mean we are pregnant would be sensitive bre*sts.

WELL....

My ni**les hurt like a mofo. Not really aching bo*bs but shooting pains. Not all the time either. Now...this could be just another mind fuck from my body. It likes to do that. It would be the last frontier of ways to make me think I'm pregnant every single cycle. I haven't freaked out enough for it in the last week and a half, so it's getting back at me. We'll see.

We go for a beta on Friday. In the meantime I've told M. that there will be no impulsive and desperate peeing on sticks in the S&M household.

13 Comments:

At 6/27/2006 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

S&M household? LOLOL I realize those are your initials, but that's not what it looks like at first glance. (My house is more like the "M&M" household.)

Crossing fingers and toes for you that this is it. Hurry up and pee on something before I get carpal tunnel!

 
At 6/28/2006 2:44 AM, Blogger party b said...

Hoping this is it for you!

Here's to nipples bringing about world peace too - in my house nipples bring silence, food and a bit of peace these days ;-)

 
At 6/28/2006 2:55 AM, Blogger mintyfaglady said...

Oh go on - pee on a stick - I can't take the suspense!! How can you be so restrained?!?!

Roll on Friday.

BTW - any chance you could add an RSS feed to your blog so I can subscribe and be informed when you post - save me checking feverishly every few hours! ;-))

 
At 6/28/2006 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay nipples! You can wait until Friday, it's only 2 days away!! I hope it's good news. I think we're going to wait until Sunday to test.

 
At 6/28/2006 5:45 AM, Blogger Sacha said...

I need to RSS feed the blog but last time I tried I failed miserably to set it up. I'll try again on Friday.

 
At 6/28/2006 9:01 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

woo hoo for sore nipples!
rss feed would be awesome.

 
At 6/28/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger charlotte said...

What a sign. I can't believe you are not gonna pee on the stick.

Ladies, I hope there is rejoicing soon in the house of S&M.

 
At 6/28/2006 9:52 AM, Blogger Targetgirl said...

Well, the cycle I didn't poas was the one I was pg. So maybe there is something to waiting it out? I overanalyzed everything, so I am not a good judge. And nipples are wonderful things. Fingers crossed for you!

 
At 6/28/2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Trista said...

crossing my nipples for you...

 
At 6/28/2006 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i'm crossing my nipples, too! i really hope this is it for you two!!! i am totally rooting for you!

 
At 6/28/2006 7:56 PM, Blogger *G* said...

yay - so excited for you! we'll be checking back every 3.5 minutes or so for an update...haha :)

 
At 6/29/2006 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're an S & M Household...Shannon and Michele.

Breast tenderness was my first symptom...not just tender but I swear my right tit was on FIRE at 2 in the morning during my TWW. I'm now in my 12th week.

I hope this is your time!

 
At 3/14/2007 1:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you know that a Google image search (safesearch off, of course) for 'nipples' has this as the first result. :) You win!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home