Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Photo Friday...woo hooooo!

Gratuitous picture of my Zoe-bug in a bag

Thanks to everyone who voted. Seems my picture was selected from the Summer Foods Photo Friday contest. Yay! You like me...you really like me...I mean, you like my lemon bar.....

Calliope is posting my challenge for the next Photo Friday, but I wanted to post it here because I think it's a doozy.

Tell a Story!

Pick a character and use three photos to tell its story. Mix close up and panorama shots. Show the environment the character(s) live(s) in.

As an example, I once took a picture of my sandwich on a plate. Then I took a picture of the crumbs scattered over the empty plate after I'd eaten my sandwich. That was the (sad) story of my sandwich.

I'm so excited to see what people come up with.

1 Comments:

At 6/27/2006 8:34 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

Good luck Sassy! I'll be crossing fingers and toes for you. I'm glad you found us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home