Saturday, July 15, 2006

Cycle Eight Name

We lost our excitement over naming our tries a few tries ago. Everything was feeling tiresome and difficult, so we didn't feel like it was worth making it fun anymore.

The fun is back.

The official name of this try is....Baby Oni, or Oni.

Me, M. and Oni went dancing last night, or at least little pre-Oni since implantation hasn't happened yet. It was a giant lesbian dance party...what a perfect way to start a baby...loud music and hot girls.

I'm kind of having fun with this cycle so far. I can tell that no matter the outcome, it's going to be rough ride. I'm feeling just about as sick as I do when I'm taking progesterone, which means once we start the little lovelies it's going to be REALLY bad. The fun part is correlating my crappy symptoms with my temp. I felt like crap all day yesterday and, lo and behold, the temp is up today.

Woot!

2 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 2:11 PM, Blogger Tamsin said...

Go Oni, go! (or rather stick, Oni, stick!). So glad that there's some excitement back in the process, even if it will mean even more of a rollercoaster ride this next fortnight.
I want you girls to be pregnant with me!

 
At 7/17/2006 2:32 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Good luck ladies! I hope Oni is the one!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home