Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tribute Tuesday Victims!

Have I ever mentioned that I truly LURVE Calliope? She is the essence of support and love, which is why M. and I are honored to be singled out by her for Tribute Tuesday. All our thanks and all our love.

So a little indulgence in TWW stuff...

I FEEL LIKE CRAP.

It seems that my body reacts differently to the progesterone each cycle. Last cycle wasn't so bad. This cycle is a BITCH. It was a bitch even before I took the progesterone. I started off with cramping and GI upset from ovulation on. Neither M. or I think this is particularly bad. It could mean that I had a nice strong ovulation, or even that I popped out two eggs.

None of it means I'm pregnant. It never does.

In the meantime, I'm entertaining myself by working on our new support group and volunteering for the upcoming Seattle Lesbian and Gay Film Fest. I used to house manage for them YEARS ago and I think I'm going to go back. It's fun, we'll meet new peeps and it's something other than sitting around obsessing about TTC.

5 Comments:

At 7/18/2006 2:33 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

oh speak to me about the progesteroni! In detail if you can. How has it been different? is it a mood thing? A poonani thing?

& try not to think of yourself as a victim of tribute. ;-)

 
At 7/18/2006 2:45 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

It's mostly that I'm gassy and my gut is roiling. That's not that unusual except that it's been the entire time. Sucks.

And I'm so, so, so tired.

 
At 7/18/2006 6:46 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Good luck on an easy 2WW! Hopefully everything is falling in line for you two!

 
At 7/19/2006 3:48 AM, Blogger mintyfaglady said...

Hope you enjoyed your tribute Tuesday and didn't feel victimised - you deserve your accolades!

Sorry about the weird symptoms. I hope they ease up soon and you get the news you're hoping for.

Oh, and there's conversation outside TTC? Remind me again, how does it go?

 
At 7/19/2006 4:13 AM, Blogger Tamsin said...

Sorry you are feeling rubbish on the ol' progesterone.
I'll have everything crossed for you while I'm away on vacation, and hope that I come back to read the news that we are all want to see from you girls xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home