Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I actually made dinner last night...

Not only did I actually make dinner, I actually enjoyed making dinner. And it wasn't something simple like spaghetti or cheese sammies. No, it was MANICOTTI. Multiple step really bad for you cheesy not-so-breezy manicotti. Now I'm eagerly awaiting Friday when I plan to make a winter squash galette with a yeasted tart dough. Yes, YEASTED. Truthfully, anything yeasted may be pushing things a bit.

I'm wondering if the GOOD hormones may be kicking in. Despite an almost daily bout of mild nausea, usually from being too hungry, I'm finally feeling damn good.

It figures I'd be late on getting the good stuff. After all, I had almost daily nausea until fucking twenty weeks. I've been a bit late on pretty much everything. I just hope this holds into the third tri and I don't come crashing down as of January.

M. read Where the Wild Things Are to The Unnamed one last night. I can't wait until he can actually see the pictures.

5 Comments:

At 12/14/2006 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Bamf likes when Rose reads that book too. Our babies are so BFF, haha!

 
At 12/14/2006 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are enjoying cooking, I might need some of those recipes!

 
At 12/14/2006 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your inner cook is resurfacing! Manicotti sounds fabulous!

 
At 12/15/2006 6:44 AM, Blogger Tamsin said...

Hope that the good pregnancy phase really has started!

Love "Where the Wild Things Are".

 
At 12/26/2006 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time reader, first time commenter! 15 weeks and pregnant and still throwing up here, everyone keeps promising me it will stop any day now. Glad I'm not the only late vomitter and hoping mine goes away at 20 weeks! Oh well, only 25 weeks to go! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home