Friday, January 26, 2007

Belly Shot 30 weeks!

Well, we are 3/4 of the way to the end.

M. and I have figured out the answer to The Other Mother issue. Instead of one of us being The Other Mother, we have decided we are pod-mom and non-pod-mom. Not perfect but entertaining.

We are off on our Baby-Moon today. It consists of going to Vancouver B.C. The saddest part is that I've decided to get my yearly kick-me-in-the-arse cold just in time, which is why my hair is all fuzzled out in the pic and I look almost as tired as I do after working a twelve. Yes, missing two days of work has not resulted in my feeling better at all.

Stupid body.

K, everyone have a good weekend. babycakes will be baaaaaaaack.

6 Comments:

At 1/26/2007 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great belly shot! Congrats on entering the 30's!!! :) Almost there...

Have fun in Vancouver!

 
At 1/26/2007 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you and I are headed down such parallel lines in life it seems. From our couple days apart anniversary dates, to when we got pregnant to when we are due. And oh the missing 2 days of work due to being very sick. I had the fortune of getting strep throat last week and had to miss 2 days of work to only still having a lingering cold for an additional week. Just ducky isn't it? And are you missing pants that have a zipper and buttons yet? I so miss them to be honest. I thought sweet life with elastic bands is the good life. I can honestly say even being a big girl I miss jeans with buttons and zippers you know adult like :) Welcome to week 30 it is getting exciting isn't it?

 
At 1/27/2007 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Looking great "pod-mom"! : )

I must say, very clever solution to the whole "mommy" label issue. I love it!

Have a great time on holiday. We'll be anxiously looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

 
At 1/28/2007 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. I am so glad that I stumbled on to it. Good luck!

 
At 1/29/2007 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I like "pod-mom", very cute! Are you feeling any better yet? Pregnncy colds suck because you can't take anything to help! And Tylenol is the breath mint of painkillers IMO.

You look very pretty and glowy, frizzy hair and all =) I wouldn't even have noticed it except you mentioned it. I can't believe you're in the home stretch!

 
At 1/29/2007 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't look sick to me - you look beautiful, healthy, and happy - your skin looks *fantastic!!*

Have a great trip and I look forward to hearing about it when you guys get back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home