Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hey, Your Tree is on My Garage

So we thought me made it through the GIANT windstorm with minimal damage. Not so. Today the guy who owns the house next door stops by to tell us that one of our huge conifers in our backyard is now leaning on his garage.

Yikes.

And he thought we should do something about it. This is when it comes in handy to have an insurance agent for a mom and your dad as her trusty assistant. Neighbor Guy was quickly informed that it is his responsibility to get our tree off HIS garage.

I'm just glad that massive thing didn't fall on our house. And I'm not too sad to see it go. It takes over about a quarter of our yard.

I'm also really glad it fell on HIS garage.

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2007 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh fun! Glad it didn't do damage to your house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home