Saturday, February 10, 2007

Belly Shot 32 Weeks: Special Gold Wall Edition


I'm starting to understand the anxiety at The End. Just as my body is becoming less and less mine, I'm starting to see the time when I'll get it back. And we have eight more weeks to go.

New developments? Little boy is getting so strong. Sometimes I tell him that as much as mama LOVES to feel him kick around in her belly, I'm also getting over stimulated. Then when he has a quiet day, I miss him. Silly me. I'm finally getting reflux from my stomach being squished down to nothinginess. Some days are better than others. I'm still sleeping about four to five hours straight before I have to get up and pee. BP is in good control.

And this is the Gold Wall edition of Belly Shots. Because our new paint color is finally up on the walls and M. and I are absolutely beside ourselves with joy. Look at the gold...isn't it purty? Wait till you see our amazingly beautiful bathroom.

4 Comments:

At 2/10/2007 3:58 PM, Blogger Mermaidgrrrl said...

Looking at your preggo pics cracks me up because it's like a predictor of how I'll look in four weeks time usually. I should update my pic!

 
At 2/11/2007 7:00 AM, Blogger tifferny said...

looking great sacha! and i love the gold wall color. this is the color i chose for most of my house, too. loooove it - the gold just "instantly" warms up the house! :) doesn't it feel great to paint? you'll start with one room and then another and before you know it, you've painted the entire house!

 
At 2/11/2007 7:10 AM, Blogger Sacha said...

Well, our little secret is that we're not painting. We hired someone :) He he. And it's FABulous.

 
At 2/12/2007 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the warm gold color! It looks so cozy and it must really set off artwork and plants.

And pregobellies, of course! Lookin' good!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home