Sunday, February 04, 2007

Baby Love

It must be the hormones, but I have fallen madly in love with our little boy like no one would believe. He's not even here and I've become a complete and utter babbeling idiot when it comes to him. All I can think about is him. Not only is he the cutest, smartest baby ever, I LOVE LOVE LOVE him, and I haven't even seen him yet.

M. says I said this earlier this week and is not sure that it needs to be said again. See, that' show baby crazy I am...all I want to do is tell the world how MUCH he's adored.

So, consider this post like most sex scenes in movies...completely gratuitous!

2 Comments:

At 2/04/2007 6:48 AM, Blogger Momai said...

Yay for gratuitous baby love!!!

 
At 2/04/2007 6:56 PM, Blogger tifferny said...

yes, my dear sacha. welcome to motherhood. :))) just wait. it only gets better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home