Friday, March 30, 2007

Still Hanging in There

It was hard to go to bed last night...I was still having contractions, but irregular, and I was a little on the hyped up side. M. had a hard time getting to sleep as well. But we both managed to get to sleep and today is another day...and beautiful to boot.

To answer Calliope's question...M. and I will try to keep up the blog while we're laboring at home (you know, REAL labor...contractions longer, stronger, closer together) up until we go to the hospital. How much we'll be able to update will depend on how much support I'm needing and when we call our doula in to help. I'm really hoping to labor at home as long as possible.

Induction would be a whole different ball game in terms of updates.

In the meantime, we're going to get the ingredients for the cake we plan to bake in early labor. LB's birthday cake will be chocolate or devilsfood with either chocolate or cream cheese frosting. Mmmmmm.

3 Comments:

At 3/30/2007 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phew!
glad updates will be happening. b/c you know, it is ALL about me.
bwha ha ha

thinking of you 3.
xo

 
At 3/30/2007 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've been silently keeping up with you since I saw you on a FF post. Just wanted to delurk to wish you all the best. I'm so happy for you!!!

-MollyMac

 
At 3/31/2007 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delurking again too - you have so many silent follwers! You have been on my favourite links since before your bfp!

I am so happy that both yours and M's dream is about to come true. Being a new mom myself, I can relate to so much that you have posted throughout your pregnancy and I am happy to report that the best is still come! Bring on the labour and delivery story!
Tori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home