Thursday, March 22, 2007

Induction Holding Pattern

Yes, we will. No, we won't. Yes, we will. WAIT...no, we won't.

Welcome to my brave new world.

BP still up but not spiking, trace protein in my urine, liver labs okay...we're in a holding pattern. We'll just keep circling the airport until someone says land or this pregnancy manages to crash and burn all on its own.

Dr. G. is backing off the induction. While frustrating, this is good news. M. and I are relieved to have the induction monkey off our back for just a little while. We're increasing my bp meds and I'm being heavily monitored, but, so far, NO INDUCTION.

M. is excited. If my bp goes down, I can get off the couch. I can walk. We can work on getting LB out before he's ripped untimely from mother's womb.

So I'm going to get a pedicure, a massage, an appointment with the chiropractor and take good care of myself. It's day by day until the little guy arrives.

5 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 8:00 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Great news!!

 
At 3/23/2007 6:51 AM, Blogger ohchicken said...

thinking of all 3 of you...

i was a worried new reader when your blog was down earlier!!

 
At 3/23/2007 8:28 AM, Blogger Hope said...

We'll be thinking about you!

 
At 3/23/2007 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sending lots of love your way.
Hope you had a very mellow & relaxing day.

(& DUDE- I am getting so excited for you guys!!!)

 
At 3/23/2007 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just another lurker letting you know that this is very exciting - even if you're 3000 miles away and, you know, a couple I've never met!
Best wishes for a smooth and easy delivery, whenever that will be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home