Friday, March 23, 2007

Feeling Normal

Last night M. and I listened to music in the kitchen and danced silly dances. Okay, she did the silly dance and I laughed. We found the lyrics to Rainbow Connection and sang them loudly. You know, Kermit.... It was the first time we just had FUN in what feels like an eternity. It made me realize just how much better we felt without the induction monkey on our backs. We've been stressed and snapping at each other and it's just NOT GOOD.

I'm realizing that I need LB to come when he's ready, or at least closer to when he's ready. I don't like having a date when the entire world will change. I know I won't be pregnant forever and that after April 15th, most likely April 5th, there's no way he won't be here. I know I'm asking for a lot, but I'd like to go into spontaneously into labor.

So we get the gift of feeling normal again, even for a little while.

And my BP is responding well to the new med dose! Yay!

2 Comments:

At 3/23/2007 4:17 PM, Blogger Becca said...

With induction dates, haven't you ever found yourself trying to will yourself into labour?? I know I spent 3 weeks staring at my belly thinking " Ok .... NOW.... and NOW... how about NOW" :)

Thins anxiety of waiting for labour is far worse than labour itself. Welcome to the longest short wait ever.

 
At 3/23/2007 7:54 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

yes, I've decided this could be worse than the TWO WEEK WAIT. Ugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home